Monday, January 28, 2013

Let's Get Started!!

Good morning out there! This is the first post to Needles and Pins! Let me tell you a bit about myself... I am Allison, married to my best friend, Jonathan, for 5 and a half years. We have two of the coolest boys ever, Parker and Connor. Four years old and 18 months, respectively. I recently became a stay at home mom. I also have decided to embrace my inner hippie. Apparently I was full of crunch and had no idea!

This blog is based on my love of Pinterest. I will be linking to pins I have tried and their outcomes. I am not a super mom, not an amazing crafter. I am just looking for ways to save money, make life less stressful, less full of chemicals, have fun with my husband and kids. And if I am lucky, I will get to knit a few stitches!

I will save my first project for my next post. I just wanted to stop in and say HI!

Allison

P.s. Stay tuned, I am going to try to sweet talk (read: bribe) a girlfriend with mad graphic design skills to help me have a cooler layout. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment