Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Orange Vinegar All-Purpose Cleaner.... WIN!

I can't remember where I originally saw this but I did find this pin that has the exceptionally simple recipe!

Thanks Kristacofarm!
So here's what you do... You peel an orange, hopefully you are using the fruit for a yummy snack. Or I have heard you can use any citrus peel. We just happen to eat a lot of oranges around here.

Press the peels into a clean, empty mason jar. Cover with white vinegar and let sit for 10 days to two weeks, shaking every day. Then, you strain the liquid into a spray bottle and discard the peels.

I like to add some citrus essential oils, whatever I have on hand, for an antibacterial boost. I also add rosemary essential oil because of it's antiviral properties.

It cuts through grease and grime of all kinds! I use it on pretty much everything in the kitchen and on bathroom counters. Not only is it all natural, it is CHEAP!

Enjoy! Are there any other all natural cleaners you'd like to see here? Drop me a comment and I will get on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment