Saturday, February 23, 2013

Vinegar manicure.... FAIL.

I rarely paint my nails.. Why? Because polish doesn't last through diaper changes, dishes, laundry, and bathing. It just doesn't. Well, the really cool shellac manicures do. BUT, you have to pay someone to do them, find childcare for said mani time, and they mess up your natural nails pretty bad if you try to take them off yourself. So I just go the way of natural nails usually. Until I came across this pin on pinterest. I thought, hallelujah, I can finally do it myself and it will last!

According to the instructions, start with clean, dry nails. Swipe a cotton ball dipped in vinegar across each nail and let dry before you polish. Then, polish as normal.


This is a week later. :( I love vinegar for all kinds of things but this is one area that I will have to give vinegar a big fat F. So, if you come across this pin on Pinterest, just keep on scrolling.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I hate it when you come across a Pinterest Fail. :( Well, I guess it happens.

    ReplyDelete